The Department of Justice has approved the first round of payments to former customers of Absolute Poker and sister site Ultimate Bet. The feds said in April that it would begin compensating victims ...
Victims of the defunct Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet sites now have until Sept. 7, 2017 to file a claim for the government to give at least some of their money back. The government, through a third ...
This article was originally on a blog post platform and may be missing photos, graphics or links. See About archive blog posts. A co-founder of Absolute Poker, one of three major Internet card-play ...
An online poker company facing severe legal troubles says it has made a deal with the Department of Justice toward repaying deposits from players. But Absolute Poker said in a statement on Tuesday ...
On April 15th, the online poker world was dealt a bad beat as they were forced to shut down. Three of the largest online Poker sites, PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker and Absolute Poker were charged with ...
One of three online poker companies named last month in a federal indictment will be forced to enter bankruptcy, leaving American card players with money on deposit with the Absolute and UB poker ...
BURNABY, BC, Oct. 28 /CNW/ - ESI Entertainment Systems Inc. ("ESI") (TSX:ESY) today announced that Citadel Commerce, a wholly owned subsidiary, has contracted to provide its Instant Internet Banking ...
Straight Flush: The True Story of Six College Friends Who Dealt Their Way to a Billion-Dollar Online Poker Empire-and How It All Came Crashing Down, by Ben Mezrich, William Morrow, 288 pages, $17.99 ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results