Fernando Torres showed a glimpse of his past glories by scoring for AC Milan in his first start for the club. The Spanish striker, who joined Milan on a two-year loan deal from Chelsea last month, ...
The Spain international joined the Serie A giants on a two-year loan deal from Chelsea on August 31, seemingly bringing an end to his disappointing three-and-a-half year stay at the Premier League ...
Chelsea have confirmed Fernando Torres will join Milan on a two-year loan, subject to a medical and personal terms being agreed. The reported fee of £50million paid by Chelsea represented a British ...
Chelsea says striker Fernando Torres will join AC Milan on a permanent basis in the January transfer window. Torres joined Milan on a two-year loan deal in August, and Chelsea said on its website ...
Reports were aplenty that Chelsea striker Fernando Torres, on loan at Italian side AC Milan, was set to return to the club where he burst into stardom: Atletico Madrid. While his two-year loan deal ...
AC Milan are chasing Chelsea’s out of favor forward Fernando Torres, as the Milanese outfit look to replace Mario Balotelli. According to club president Adriano Galliani, the Rossoneri want to nab ...
TOKYO (AP) — Former Spain striker Fernando Torres says he is retiring after an 18-year career that included stints at Premier League sides Liverpool and Chelsea and Italy’s AC Milan. “I have something ...
Fernando Torres' frustrating and underwhelming time as a Chelsea player looks to be nearly over after AC Milan struck a deal to take him on a two-year loan. Much was expected from the 30-year-old when ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results