Injuries have been a big factor in Manchester United’s underwhelming start to the 2023/24 season. Indeed, Erik ten Hag’s squad has been pushed to its limits with Mason Mount, Luke Shaw, Raphael Varane ...
Hannibal Mejbri has reflected on his time at Manchester United and shed light on what led to his exit from Old Trafford last season. During the ongoing pre-season, Toby Collyer has so far managed to ...
Burnley are set to sign Hannibal Mejbri from Manchester United. The 21-year-old will join the Championship club for an initial £5.4million alongside a further £4m in bonuses, with United retaining a ...
The Tunisian international joined Manchester United’s academy in 2019 from AS Monaco. He spent some time in the youth teams before making his senior debut in 2021. Hannibal spent the 2022-2023 season ...
Burnley are interested in signing Manchester United midfielder Hannibal Mejbri. A loan deal or a permanent transfer are both options at this stage. The Tunisia international has one year left on his ...
For a few weeks now, Burnley had made it clear Hannibal Mejbri was on the verge of his return from a hamstring injury. I can't lie, after receiving the team news at Elland Road, I questioned the ...
Dec 28 (Reuters) - Tunisia will be without Manchester United's Hannibal Mejbri at the African Cup of Nations as the midfielder decided he was not ready to be in the squad, manager Jalel Kadri said on ...
Rumoured Celtic target Hannibal Mejbri is “tired” of sitting on the bench, as he revealed in an interview with The National News. Hannibal said: “It didn’t go well [at Sevilla]but I feel like I learnt ...
Mejbri has been suspended for four matches following an FA misconduct charge relating to a spitting incident during Burnley’s 2-0 win over Leeds United on October 18. Burnley have now lost Mejbri at a ...
Burnley midfielder Hannibal Mejbri has been issued a four-match ban and given a £15,000 fine after spitting at Leeds United fans back in October. Mejbri came on as a substitute in the 83rd minute of ...
The Carthage Eagles have landed. Tunisia has officially secured its spot in the FIFA World Cup 2026, marking another chapter in its proud footballing history. Central to their ambitions in North ...