Neymar, Brazil and 2026 World Cup
Digest more
Puma Football moved fast after Neymar Jr. ’s Brazil call-up, and the result has become exactly the kind of World Cup content fans love.
After months of debate about whether or not the former Barcelona star would be included, Carlo Ancelotti included Neymar in his Brazil World Cup roster.
The Prince of Vila, Neymar Jr., will represent Santos FC at the 2026 World Cup. The Menino da Vila will play in his 4th edition of the tournament, the first wearing Santos’ sacred jersey. Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior made his Santos FC debut in 2009.
Neymar had been on the sideline receiving treatment when the fourth official held up his No. 10 to signal that he was being subbed off for Robinho Jr,
Neymar lost no time in reacting publicly to Carlo Ancelotti's Brazil squad announcement for the 2026 World Cup.
Santos forward Neymar said he apologised to team-mate Robinho Jr over an altercation between the pair at the Brazilian club’s training ground. Santos said in a statement widely-reported in local media that the club was investigating an incident between Robinho Jr, 18, and Neymar, 34, which occurred on Sunday at the Rei Pele Training Centre.
Coach Dorival Júnior was officially introduced at São Paulo on Monday afternoon (18), in a lengthy press conference held for the media at the Barra Funda training center. The new Tricolor manager addressed many topics,
The Sunday Guardian Live on MSN
Will Neymar play FIFA World Cup 2026? Carlo Ancelotti includes Santos star in Brazil's preliminary squad | Check full squad
India, May 13 -- The wait finally ends as Carlo Ancelotti has revealed Brazil's provisional squad for the highly anticipated FIFA World Cup 2026. While the list features as many as 55 players, all might be looking for just one name: Neymar Jr.