Queens Plaza Subway Attacker Convicted of Robbery and Assault **Queens, NY** - Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz announced the conviction of William Blount for robbery in the first degree, assault ...
New York City health department worker Nina Rothschild said a day doesn’t go by that she doesn’t remember the vicious subway ...
A brutal, hammer-wielding attacker accused of viciously beating a 57-year-old woman as she entered a Queens subway station ...
PARK SLOPE, Brooklyn (WABC) -- A 12-year-old boy was detained, and another teen -- believed to be about 15 - is still being ...
By Bill Parry A homeless man from Manhattan was convicted in Queens Supreme Court Wednesday for brutally assaulting a 58-year ...
A 15-year-old employee was told to lock the door behind a man who allegedly pulled out a gun and started shooting.
New York City police are hunting for a suspect who set a man on fire in the middle of Times Square early Sunday in a gruesome attack that echoed a subway murder earlier this year. The 45-year-old ...
Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy sounds off on New York Gov. Kathy Hochul on X, claiming criminals are "terrorizing" New ...
Despite assurances from Mayor Eric Adams that Rikers Island would finally open its doors to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), ...
New York City police are hunting for a suspect who set a man on fire in the middle of Times Square early Sunday in a gruesome attack that echoed a subway murder earlier this year. The 45-year-old ...